Sunday, December 02, 2007

Welcome to the world, Ed!

Ok, let's start getting you all up to speed!

First of all, Mitch and Tracy welcomed a baby boy into the world two weeks ago on the 17th of November. Please put your hands together for little ED JULES GAYNOR! I actually have two very good (straight) friends here in Dubai who are best friends with each other and one is Ed and the other is Jules, so they're pretty chuffed!

It felt like just last week I was in Brisbane playing catchups and bonding, though it was somewhere back in the vicinity of September! Holy crap time flies! I had a great time as usual catching up with everybody and spending way too much money!

Please welcome some fresh photos to the Jube Eye!



Macy is almost 5, and is already a seasoned poser!
Ava on the other hand is 2 going on 16, and is as laid back as they come




This was a FUN photo-shoot!
Ed has the two best big sisters! IF he tows the line!

....now speaking of sisters, here are a couple of mine :)
 Georgia and Jessica for the uninitiated....




And finally on my Prime Ministerial-style tour of babies and family, I got to have dinner with Kim and Jodie (my wonderful and amazing friends who are as good as family) and Kim (and Ben's) baby, Zara - isn't she cute? Aren't I tanned?!?!

No comments: