Saturday, December 01, 2007

TOO long between drinks!

The Jube Eye is back in business!

After a ridiculously LONG time, I am slowly overcoming my demons and addictions (cheers, Facebook) to realise that life isn't always about poking for instant gratification! I have been encouraged by some new blog readers in far flung corners of the globe, as well as some faithful older ones as well, to get back on the horse and get the Jube Eye happening, and here I am.

I have MANY updates to put on here, and will try to space them evenly over the next two weeks to give you a steady stream of new material.

Kind regards, lots of love, yours sincerely, Later,

Daniel

4 comments:

The Flying Kiwi said...

Yessss! welcome back on the wagon... its great to see you keeping up your always terrific fusion of current affairs slash gossip slash getting inside yourself outside.

i eagerly await the next installments!

love mat
x

Anonymous said...

FINALLY seriously want to wait long enough..
when are you coming to visit?
LOVE YOU SO MUCH
one of your little sisters
em xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi im just addicted to your blog hope to see your next update very soon

Anonymous said...

I am soooo glad the Jube Eye is back in business. I missed reading your amazing tales and the whole photo thing. Looking forward to seeing you next week
xxxxxxxxxxMum