Saturday, March 17, 2007

Back in business: FAMILY BIRTHDAY!

On the Saturday night I was in Brisbane, Mitch dropped me at the train to go up to Caloundra, but accidentally drove me all the way! What madcap slapstick you say! Mum and David and the fam had planned a night out for some birthdays - mine and my sister Jessica's. It began with a car accident in the maxi taxi on the way to the restaurant (luckily no one was hurt, but a bit scary nonetheless.) We had a very fun night despite the headache in the morning, and it was great to have some family time.


The aftermath of the car crash...

The original Watson mob: Ben, Jessica and Daniel.... and Mitch and myself unwinding after a LONG day of swimming and drinking!

Jessica with Mum, and again with Georgia (sister number three!)

Jessica, Georgia and my older cousin from Geelong, Nadine - and brother Ben with his girlfriend, Julie

No comments: