Saturday, March 17, 2007

Back in business: BRISBANE!


No trip to the capital of Queensland is complete without going there, and that is what I did when I hit Brisbane a two weeks ago. Besides the love and goodness from the Westlife concert (see below), I had but a few days to mingle with my A-listers and to meet my new little best friend Zara Sampson (daughter of Ben and Kim) who was born on the 20th of February. Well Uncle Dan is getting clucky and looking for a suitable fertile mate to bear his offspring. My phone number is 050 2832783 should you know anyone... Also on the agenda: Movie bonding with Nathan following Thai dinner bonding with Alissa, Sizzler bonding with Jodie, roadtrip bonding with Mitch, Who Weekly bonding with Tracy, Bindi bonding with Macy and Ava, Beat bonding with Mal and Dan and James St bonding with Brian!

Like always, everyone made me feel welcome and important, as if no time had passed at all in the last 14 months. I was a bit light on with the camera on this part of the trip but the best of what I have is here:


Uncle Dan and baby Zara! Ben fell asleep putting the baby to sleep, and who could resist taking a picture of that!

Ava and bunny, Tracy and Macy after our swimming day

No comments: