Monday, February 12, 2007

I DO feel like dancin'!

Well back-to-back visits to Australia minus my trusty iBook have kept me away from the Jube Eye for about a week, so while I'm stuck in bed sick I will commence with some serious updating. First stop: Brisbane.

I was desperate for the days off so I could accompany Nathan to the Scissor Sisters on the 3rd of Feb, and crew scheduling heard my wailing pleas and thought it might be best for all to give me what I wanted so the noise would stop!

Put simply, the Sisters were the best live act I've ever seen and that includes Westlife! Nate and I were right up the front boogeying down with all the other married straight slash single gay couples! Honestly it was simply brilliant and so glad the opportunity came to go see it.... I may have been sick ever since but it was worth every cough, vomit and loose motion I've had!

The weekend was topped off with a day boating out on the boat with the family in Caloundra - noice!


My biggest fans, Macy and Ava, let me stay at their place for a few days!


Another great reunion - before new years it had been a long time since I had been in a room with Kim, Ben, Jodie and Aaron at the same time and it feels like nothing has changed. Kim is 5 days over due for baby #1 at the time we went to press...


Preparing for the Scissor Sisters with Nathan and Alissa in the Queen St Mall at their cd signing!




Jake Shears, Ana Matronic, Babydaddy, Del Marquis and Paddy Boom kept us grooving like young hip things for hours!


With my sister Jessica on the family boat, brother Ben is driving...


Next stop on my world concert tour: WESTLIFE! 28th Feb!

No comments: