Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Watson: Service Trainer

Good news alert: I've just been chosen as the first ever economy class cabin crew to become a service trainer at Emirates College! I begin in March at this stage after being through a number of selection rounds involving exams, presentations and interviews. Hopefully this will be good for both my sanity and my bank balance!

Below are two pictures I took yesterday of the newly completed 'Magic Planet' amusement centre within one of the local malls. No wonder kids grow up to be deranged lunatics these days - look at the freaky orb-like creatures and disco lights on the carousel! What happened to the horses, old-fashioned piano score and freaky carnival men with missing teeth!

1 comment:

AC said...

Congrats Daniel! I knew you'd ace it!!

I wish I could have had you at college training me. Start getting the butcher's paper and nikko pens ready kids!