Monday, August 28, 2006

Daniel's MIRACULOUS roster!

Well I had some good news on Saturday afternoon with the publication of my roster for September. Bearing in mind I am very low in seniority and on 'bottom bid' for the month (crew are divided into 7 groups, which are given bidding priority on a rotational basis - my group is last this month.)

So here it is:

SEPTEMBER
2-3 LONDON HEATHROW
7-14 SINGAPORE/BRISBANE!!!!!!!!! (cue instant happy mood - I'll be in Brisbane from the 9th to the 13th)
19-21 NAGOYA, Japan (a brand new Emirates destination, and I'm flying with my good friend Dache)
22-24 RESERVE DAYS
28 TEHRAN, Iran (turnaround flight)
30 KUWAIT (turnaround flight)

All other days I'll be baking in Dubai!

London with Jessica pictures will be up tomorrow :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okay, i was a bit harsh in suggesting you were a little irregular with your posts, but you appear to have promised new pictures on the 29th, yet it is nearly the 31st.
what's happening? heat stroke? narcolepsy? Graphophobia?
let me know