Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Jose, can you see?



Great news! Emirates has chosen me as one of a small group of cabin crew to be issued a US visa! I applied a few months ago and heard nothing thinking I had missed out, but yesterday I got the letter in my drop box! I have to go for a brief interview at the US consulate which isn't far from where I live, and then in a few months I can fly to New York. It's a tough gig having to stay at the Manhattan Sheraton in Times Square but I suppose someone has to do it! Emirates is beginning a third daily service to New York in October which will be via Hamburg, so all in all should be some great trips. Also if I have the visa, I will be ready to roll when Emirates rolls out to other US destinations in the next 6 to 12 months - San Francisco and Chicago are looking good, as is Toronto in Canada. Anyway, thought I would share...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you say Seattle?
Is Las Vegas still happening?
Sounds like all is going well in your world (and the world in general)
Big Daddy Dan