Sunday, July 09, 2006

Back in Dubai

My apologies for the lack of new entries in the past week - I have been on holidays, and wasn't able to fire up the ol' Mac. My next trip is to Hong Kong on Thursday, however I plan to put up a few thiings before then so keep checking back! I'm rather impressed with the amount of hits this blog gets from all over the world - not just Dubai and Australia - so I am grateful and thankful that I can literally entertain dozens of real life people for about 3 minutes each per week, and you keep coming back for more!

Here's to Roger Federer claiming his 4th Wimbledon in a row later today and finally burying his Raf-demons! As for the World Cup, I can offer no opinion not being French or Italian, so if you are- all power to you and I hope the game does it for you...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have I ever told you how good digital television looks?
On another note, I take back all my hints towards birthday presents and the like. I realise now that since I completely forgot yours, it's probably not in good spirts that I demand anything from you. or at least organise, which I was in the process of doing. It takes away from the spirit of it all really...
should I be discussing this via email?
yours in the digital age