Sunday, December 23, 2007

It's Christmas time in the City!

Moscow - catch flight to...
Dubai - catch bus to...
UP Tower, Apartment 306 - pack bags then....
Bed for an hour - catch bus to....
Abu Dhabi - catch flight to....
Singapore - buy obligatory magazines on stopover then....
Brisbane - get picked up by Mum (lovely treat) then....
Caloundra - for Christmas dinner!


My brother Ben, sister Jessica and mum Lolita


I only realised I had 5 days of leave a few weeks back and got very excited. I wanted to go back to Brisbane to meet Mitch and Tracy's new baby and get into some pre-Christmas Aussie atmosphere. Think sun, retail, parties, food, retail and retail. I'm embarrassed to admit how much I spent in ten days (yes, I extended my leave and almost my credit card limit) but I had a fantastic time - beginning with Christmas dinner (albeit a week early) and the family spending some time together. As usual the Brisbane sector was hectic and wonderful. It too began with Christmas dinner, Asian style, thanks to Kim, Ben and Jodie, with special guest appearances by Catherine, Sandra and Graeme (Zara was at home with Mr and Mrs Sampson but we got to play later in the week.) I stayed with Jodie due to the new guest at 12 Skinner St, West End. I also managed an array of catchups with the likes of Nathan, Sacha and Rochelle, Tania, Shannon, Benassi, Melita, Dominic, Josh and of course Macy, Ava and Ed!

An awesome week - won't bore you any more with the details - as always we'll get to the photographs.

Christmas dinner, nee-ho-ma style, at Addiction Asian. L-R: Graeme, Sandra, Ben, Jodie, Kim and me.

Rochelle and Sacha                                                                               Beautiful Zara 


The crowds hit the Queen St Mall

AND MAKING HIS JUBE EYE DEBUT........ 
MR ED JULES GAYNOR



and his supporting acts, Jube Eye regulars, Macy and Ava....




No comments: