Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Daniel's Angels

"Oh you're that trainer that still works in business class?!"

"Why, yes I am. Can I buy you a drink and bed you?"

This is just another typical conversation I find myself having every couple of hours here in Dubai. Tough, I know. Delusional? Possibly.

I love training. Or as is trendy to say these days, I heart training. I don't really miss flying at all save the great destinations. But bloating, exhaustion and stress I can live without!

Here are the graduation photos of my stars - the wonderful new additions to the company that  I've had the pleasure of teaching and getting to know. Some of them have become good friends, others at the very least are people I will give a big hug to if I see them on board. Yes, a few have caused me sleepless nights (and not in a good way!) but 99% are awesome.

So here are Daniel's Angels:





No comments: