Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Lightning Strikes Twice!

I think somewhere in the Vatican rule book it states that a miracle needs to happen twice for it to be certified as such. Well lock it in Eddie, by jingy it's happened! Another layover, another 45 quid! Can somebody stop this save-a-holic? No! Okay let's move on!

I had the pleasure catching up with my old housemate Rachel on this last trip to London, and we had dinner and drinks in a cool little pub in Hammersmith, about half way between the city and Heathrow where I stay with work. It was raining and miserable but as you can see by the end of the day the sun was out and the biggest rainbow I'd ever seen.

Just two more flights left - Karachi and Munich - before I take one last leave. Then it's TRAINING COLLEGE and the start of my new Dubai life!


Rachel and I at the Queen Adelade, and the view from the top of a red double decker bus!

The biggest rainbow... and flying over Venice.


...and for all the sports car enthusiasts out there, this baby was being loaded onto the aircraft as the crew were boarding. Nice!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the irony is delicious: pots of gold, money saved, beer, sports cars. how wonderful. how deliciously wonderful.
Doesnt make sense? well what does anymore hey? Just what does?

Tiger Feet said...

Hey Daniel... what's your new life? Are you moving on from Emirates?