Saturday, March 17, 2007

Back in business: GEELONG

Soon as I landed back in Dubai it was home for a quick shower and change, then straight back to the airport for a flight to Melbourne for the first half of my holiday... Geelong is one of my favourite places in the world, and not just because I was born there. I love it because if you don't live there you don't get it. I love it because Melbourne people hate it. I love it because it's laid back and relaxing and the weather is NEVER boring! And I love it because a lot of my family is there - particularly my Dad, stepmum Deb, and Emily and Beetle my youngest siblings... Oh and the dogs, Daisy the Supermodel and Eddie the heir apparent. I also got to meet my new cousin Brodie Baker and he is cuter than cute!


The Emily and Daniel show!

The Beetle and Daniel show - this is the episode where he beats me at Wii Tennis AGAIN!

With my cousin's new baby boy Brodie, and the Watson family royalty - Queen Daisy and Prince Eddie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Danny.. Just letting you know that i get my braces off on tuesday the 3rd of April!!!!!! Anyway i thought i would let you know .. you probably don't even care but oh well! Love Always, Em, your sister from Geelong.. if you remember me!=D i love you and p.s. on one of the pics i have a really shiny chin =| YUCK! .. i love you ... im going now!