Friday, November 03, 2006

Star Gazing



Just got back from London (which is in the vicinity of England - near Canada) and had the great luck of flying with a friend of mine, Belinda. She was pulled off standby and she made all the difference for me on this trip. Despite her hangover and my severe lack of sleep, we hit the town soon after landing. By 5pm we were in Madame Tussaurds world famous wax museum and took some fantastic pictures - most of which are below. Afterwards we caught up with some of her friends and had dinner in an awesome little Thai restaurant in Soho, followed by drinks in a funky little bar (the names of both establishments escapes at this point.) London was very chilly and there were signs of Christmas emerging everywhere - which most of you know tickles my fancy BIG TIME!

On the way home we were 'over-crewed' in economy which meant, as the most senior cabin crew in the back of the plane, I had to work in the business class cabin! Very daunting but exciting. I should be receiving my upgrade from economy to business by the beginning of 2007 which means more cash, but as evidenced by yesterday's flight, MUCH MORE WORK!!!

Anyway, I had better wrap this up quickly - I am going to Mauritius in about 20 minutes so there shall be a brief blogging hiatus til next Saturday. Take care, enjoy the pictures - try and pick the celebrities!

Cap'n Dan


Welcome to Hollywood!


Doing the talk show circuit!


Daniel Watson, Divorce Lawyer to the Stars!


Pick the pollie...


Pop Star Central!


Piss off Victoria!.....Belinda gets jiggy wit' Freddy


Debenhams gets into the spirit - I LOVE LONDON!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have nothing further to add.
Macy says our toilet duck smells like Daniel.
I sent her to her room for the week;
She is not seeing any friends and I've pulled her out of daycare. Of course that means I've resigned from work to watch her fulltime and we have to move because we can't afford the house and we're now bankrupt... but she needs to learn respect

Anonymous said...

Why are you pretending to be scared of the green man?
And the building you are standing in front of, is that where you work and where the shopping centre is?
From Macy

PS the building macy refers to is the glokenspiel. I tried to explain but she wants to hear it from the horses mouth, so to speak.