Sunday, October 29, 2006

November roster (and other fun bits)



I caught up with Rachel Williams during the week and we went for dinner to the Dubai buffet institution, Spice Island, which I'd been too once before but was even better second time around.

Monday morning, so before most loyal folk stumble upon this, Nicole and I will be setting off on our very first flight together. Granted it is to Alexandria on a turnaround flight, and it's completely overbooked from what I can gather, but we shall let the love shine through! I will report back if I manage to take a few snaps.

And finally, what I know you can't wait for, the climax of your weekend, nay, your whole month - the November roster! Here goes:

1st - 3rd LONDON HEATHROW, UK (24hr layover)
4th - 11th Annual Leave - Mauritius (tough life, I know)
12 - 13th Days Off
14th KARACHI, Pakistan (turnaround)
15th - 17th ZURICH, Switzerland (24hr layover)
18th - 19th RESERVE DAYS
20th - 21st Days Off
22nd - 24th BIRMINGHAM, UK (24hr layover)
25th Day Off
26th MUSCAT, Oman (turnaround)
27th - 28th Days Off
29th KARACHI, Pakistan (turnaround)
30th Day Off (Nicole's birthday!)

May it enlighten and inform you as it has me....Now where are the bloody Australia flights!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is Karachi, Pakistan anywhere near Brisbane. In this age of globalism and nuclear terror it could be just around the corner?