Wednesday, September 06, 2006

The 53rd post!

Yes, who would have thought that after only 8 months of Emirates, and 7 months of blogging, we'd reach the all-important 53rd post milestone! I know, I know, it really is amazing. I was wavering at 52, but commitment and determination saw me through. Now I have been a little disheartened this week to know that the majority of my nearest and dearest had no idea I was coming to Brisbane this weekend, although it has been mentioned a number of times on here! I am toying with the idea of discontinuing the blog altogether, so feel free to lend a voice of support in the comments section. My web-tracker reports that over 70 people a week come to the site on average, but that could easily be my two obsessed fans coming back 35 times each, so....

We had a HUGE sandstorm in Dubai yesterday and I photographed what I could from the safety of my bedroom window. I'll use a clear picture from last week to compare for you :)




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this just another gimmick to get people to write on your blog?

Anonymous said...

KEEP THE BLOG !

Anonymous said...

I love you very much Daniel. CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!!!!!! Around 24 days i think. Hopefully. This blog thingy is cool. Keep it. See you soon

LOVE EMILY xox

Anonymous said...

Alright you caught me... Im the obsessed fan...LOL HeHeHe (I know how much you love those comments!)

It's been so long since I wrote on my blog that I've forgotten my password. So hence-forth-with I shall remain anonymous with my head bowed in shame!

Yours Truely
Hello Christmas
ps my mum likes your blog 500times better than mine!