Thursday, June 22, 2006

From Mickey, with love....x


BEFORE there was a 3 hour delay on ground at the airport.
BEFORE every passenger got up me because I didn't personally fix the faulty landing gear.
BEFORE I was abused for not memorising the entire Emirates connection schedule.
BEFORE I served a hot dinner to 200 pissed-off French people at 4am
BEFORE I got home and fell asleep at 10am....
There was DISNEYLAND PARIS!

In the tradition of last week's Paris Picture Palooza, I bring you (the creatively titled) Disneyland Paris Picture Palooza...
(click to enlarge)


Disney Maccas does it better! Waiting to get in, and outside City Hall...


Sleeping Beauty's castle - every man's dream holiday (or is that just me?!)


Inside the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. More or less the same as the Looney Tunes ride at Movie World


Space Mountain (best ride in the world!), with Andrew my batchmate in the 3D show of Honey I Shrunk The Kids, and The Lion King show


Ye olde carousel, ye olde Mickey balloons, ye olde teacup ride... - you can control the speed of your teacup as it spins from inside the ride, and while everyone else was enjoying the casual pace, one dad with three young kids thought it'd be hilarious to go as fast as he could. His kids necks were snapped back and they were screaming as Dad brought up their lunches... you couldn't see them they were a blur of hair...I was laughing so hard, especially when they got off and these 6 year olds were pale white, falling over and about to hurl. I know it sounds mean but it was very, very funny at the time!


The Wonderful World of Disney Parade - I felt like I was 23 again!

Thankyou Disney, I'll be back!

4 comments:

Daniel Watson said...

who the f*&^ is alice?

Anonymous said...

are you even allowed to hint at that sort of filthy language in the UAE?
so how do I get to have my picture next to my name like you??

Daniel Watson said...

have a blogspot profile like moi!

Anonymous said...

I see. I'm sorry for using false names. it shan't happen again.