Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Back to Paris

Hello all!

I've just arrived for in Paris for my second of two trips this month. There was only 32 passengers in all of economy which made things extremely easy and a little bit boring. After 3 Sudokus and 7 games of Tetris against my friend Andy in the back row, my IQ was raised 10 points, but my boredom was kicking into overdrive!

About to head downstairs to the bar to watch the England-Sweden match and knock down a pint or two (though at 9 Euros a pop, maybe I'll just have one) and then tomorrow I get to fulfill yet another life goal! - I"M GOING TO EURO-DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to put up all my photos. Well actually I can't wait to get there in the first place to take said photos...I think you get my drift. And sorry for all the blog readers (ie Mitch) for 5 days of inactvity. To fill you in on my movements....I was stuck in Dubai! Very happy to be somewhere else even for only a few days.

L. Daniel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

9 euros? where are you drinking? At The Ritz? crazy times. well I'm excited for you that you're going to Itchy and Scratchy EuroLand. Have you thought of coming back to Brisbane and going to Dreamworld - I hear it rates highly in the Lonely Planet as a must do double act.