Thursday, June 29, 2006

御元気ですか?



Just thought I'd make note that today marks six months that I have been living in Dubai - I never thought it could go so fast!! Already I've been to over 20 countries and seen some amazing stuff. Here are some pictures of my last flight which was to Osaka, Japan. It wasn't a great flight. The crew didn't gel very well, two passengers fell very ill and required urgent medical attention - given by yours truly, Dr. Watson! They were okay in the end, but my heart was racing so fast in contrast to theirs which were not.

I went to Universal Studios when I arrived in Osaka, just to keep the theme park tradition alive, and it was a pretty exciting place. Comparable to Movie World on the Gold Coast. So enjoy the pictures, and hold on to your hats because in a few days it will be a Westlife picture spectacular! I'm going to London tomorrow and I'm extremely excited!!! Trying to get myself onto a Brisbane flight in the near future so will be hoping to see some of you soon. Keep the comments coming as well, I take great pleasure in reading them.













The Jurassic Park ride - final splashdown, very scary, very fun and very wet!

No comments: