Thursday, May 11, 2006

39 degrees and rising

It has been a hectic few days since I've been back! What with going out to dinner and and going to water-based theme parks there has hardly been any 'me' time ;)

Thought I'd throw in a couple of photos...

Also EMILY KATE WATSON take note: while every member of the Watson family is featured in the previous blog EXCEPT for you, take heart in the knowledge that you are the face I see on my mobile phone desktop every day!!!! (don't you think that's better?!)



Dinner at Long's Bar on my first night back in Dubai on Monday night. These are some of my best freinds here. From L-R: Patrick (Ireland), Lara (Northern Ireland), Caio (Australia/Brazil - Franck's boyfriend), Franck (Aus/France - my housemate), Nicole and myself



A little old Japanese lady tackled the surfing wave at Wild Wadi - a better effort than me, that's for sure!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I for one am impressed by your new blog. The combination of text and pictures is outstanding, and probably second to none with other sites purporting to be "web logs". embarassing is one word that comes to mind.
anyway, on another note, your uniform is quite nice and so are your friends.
all the best, see you in Nevada