Saturday, April 29, 2006

Daniel's back!

Welcome to the new-look blog! I have just arrived back home here in Dubai after 19 days of joy and merriment in Brisbane, Caloundra and Geelong - it was the most fun, relaxing and enjoyable holiday I have ever had! Tomorrow morning I aim to keep the dream alive a little longer with my day back on the job taking me where else but BRISBANE again!

I have received my roster for the month of May but will hold off publishing it here as there are many changes still to be made to it. What I do know for sure is that on 24th of May I leave once again for another Singapore/Brisbane trip, so very excited about that - it feels like I've never left home!

I am looking at swapping a few flights around so I can get myself to Melbourne, Auckland, Perth, Mauritius and Osaka.....

Will let you all know as soon as I know :)

Daniel

No comments: