Thursday, September 06, 2007

Renovation Rescue 2007

Talking about doing stuff. Doing stuff.

This is probably my number one area of development in life. However I am not alone.

Franck and I have talked about painting our apartment for over a year to no avail. Finally, with the help of Mr Colour himself - Mr Mazurkiewicz - we decided to bite the bullet and pull our fingers out.

Colours were chosen, walls were prepped, beers were chilled, and away we went. Marcos, Peter and myself. Franck was conveniently out of town, lucky for him!




Looking rather bland, we were ready to rock and roll. This was the manliest thing I'd done all year!




Peter and Marcos get involved. 'Twas the key to success I felt!


Man, do I have the bestest boy in the world or what?!

Now it's slowly taking shape as the hours drag on and the enthusiasm begins to die!


....and now, the final product!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My gosh Daniel! I can't believe I'm seeing you with a paint brush in your hand. All the renovating we have done over the years!! It's amazing how ownership takes on a different priority. Love you, mum xx

Anonymous said...

No such word as bestest.