Thursday, August 09, 2007

One week. One inch of sanity.

The new Emirates Training College opens next week -
amazing photos like this on every other wall


It has been a strange transition for me from the life of a cabin crew to that of a 9-5 (or in my case 7-6) man. I am now half way through my third group of trainees and very much looking forward to having a rest when I have days off the week after. It makes me feel very privileged to work in a job that is such an interesting and diverse mix of people and skills. Am I nervous about going back on to an aircraft? Absolutely! I have forgotten what to do! I have spent twice as much time on the ground than I ever did working in business class!

Here are some different pics of my last batch which, by and large, were a fantastic group of interesting and funny people - take a look...


The view from the cafeteria at the top of the new Emirates College - not a bad place to go to work every day!

Jeevan, myself, Holley and Belinda - the four of us started this job together.
Holley was my co-instructor for the first two batches, Belinda is stuck with me for the third...



Our ab-initio (1053) got together to surprise Holley for her birthday which made the whole day special



I was as sick as dog on their graduation day, so this is my last photo of them :(
Miklos, Kristy, Angelika, Kriti, Marit, Nelia, Khushboo, Gemma, Tando, Jo, Ziba, Michelle, Ingrid, Louise, Lucie

No comments: