Saturday, July 21, 2007

My little ones are all grown up!

Well my first official group of trainees have graduated and I could not be any prouder if I tried... and I'm also a wee bit chuffed with myself and Holley my co-instructor!

Andre, Azusa, Candice, Cheah, Elaine, Ewa, Fatimah, Kaamini, Karly, Kavita, Kevork, Panida, Sarinluck and Yumi were our first guinea pigs (representing 11 nationalities) and they exceeded our expectations and have set a very high standard for my next group starting tomorrow.

Sorry for the constant blog delays - I wake up at 5.30 every day and get home around 5.30-6 which is much a like a normal person, however it's VERY unusual for a cabin crew. Seeing my friends and housemates go to parties and getting texts to come along but knowing you have to be awake for fourteen pairs of eyes the next morning is tough, but as Shakespeare so eloquently said when he wrote True Lies "Someone's got to do it!"

Here are some photos of my first group on Graduation Day- a very proud moment for them and for me...



The day before graduation (Wednesday) we gave them a cake to say thankyou and tell them they were our first batch of trainees. It was a fantastic and emotional moment :)


After receiving their certificates at the graduation they were so happy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats on the new position dan!

melita