Saturday, June 23, 2007

Geelong's Favourite Baby Awards 1981 - Highly Commended

On my most recent visit to Geelong I raided some photo albums at Dad's and these are some of the gems I came up with!


At Eastern Beach in the days where it was acceptable for kids to fall off playground equipment and break bones without suing anyone..

With Dad and Ben on the day he built our first cubby house at Chancellor Place in Highton... and on my first birthday with Mum and Dad :)

Family glamour in 1988. Gotta love the hair, the fashion, the haze around the edges of the photo for effect!


Emily and Beetle (my youngest siblings) a few days after he was born in 1994...

...and 10 years later in 2004.

Dad and Jessica when she was about 5 or 6 in the early 90s

With Dad, Deb, Ben and Jessica on a family holiday to Warrnambool on the Great Ocean Road

This one should have been burned and it's quite possible that every individual person in this picture will want to shoot me for publishing it! RollerSKATING not blading was still cool, as were parachute pants, Simpsons tshirts and fluoro in general!

Shower time! Just after I went to South Africa again in 2000, Jodie came with me to visit Dad and Deb in Geelong. I love this photo...not so much my hair!

This was taken a few short weeks before Alaina and I became engaged in February 2001 - we were babies, but we were in love :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I could turn back time...
I would
A) Not change a thing
B) Change the bits that make me look young and silly
C) Destroy all humans
D) All of the above