Friday, May 18, 2007

Tania gets all grown up!



Friday the 13th (of April) was the day of Tania and Paul's wedding. It was the reason I went on leave in the first place! And it didn't disappoint that's for sure. The ceremony, reception, company, food, drinks, cake... Tania you hit the nail on the head! I hear the honeymoon was a minor disaster but I will need to gather my details before reporting on that one. Something to do with getting bumped off a flight in Hong Kong and being stranded at an airport. Now where have I heard that story before......?


With one of my oldest friends Rochelle (our friendship is old, not Rochelle herself! and with the bride, Muriel.

I'm sorry, but could any one look hotter or more elegant eating cake on a stool?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Daniel,
Your cute id love a chat just check your msn.