Thursday, May 03, 2007

Sweat Fest 2007



As I am on reserve this month, Emirates can screw me any which way they please and boy have they ever! Mumbai, Mumbai, Delhi, Mumbai in a ROW! All night flights one after the other. Can't believe I haven't been sick! Anyway, the upside is you find more joy and value in the moments you're NOT schlepping to the sub continent and back. The other night we (Nicole, Franck and myself) felt a visit to 360 was in order. 360 is my favourite club in Dubai, overlooking the Burj Al Arab. I hadn't been since my birthday so I felt it was high time for another look. What a difference a month or so can make. On my birthday it was about 16-18 degrees at night and were shivering; on this our most recent trip it was more like 32-34 degrees. SweatFest indeed!

So you know the days are now never below 35, and often catching 40-41... and it's only May! Scary!


Introducing Nicole's new hairstyle!

Franck gets pose-happy with Debs and then Nicole

Julian got just a bit sweaty in the mid thirty temps which led many to beg the question: just when does excessive sweat make a hot man not?... and the All Australian team photo for the night!

No comments: