Monday, January 15, 2007

Jube Eye goes to the Golden Globes...

Best Picture - Drama: Best Picture - Comedy:

Best Actor - Drama:
Forest Whittaker for 'The Last King of Scotland' though I think it should be
Leonardo DiCaprio for 'Blood Diamond'

Best Actress - Drama:
Helen Mirren for 'The Queen' and while she's pretty great, I'd like to see
Kate Winslet win for 'Little Children'

Best Actor - Comedy:
Sacha Baren Cohen for 'Borat' and I will happily second my own motion on that one.

Best Actress - Comedy:
Meryl Streep for 'The Devil Wears Prada' yet my sense of patriotism calls for the award to go to
Toni Collette for 'Little Miss Sunshine'

Best Supporting Actor:
Eddie Murphy for 'Dreamgirls' but I'd rather see the big career comeback award go to
Ben Affleck for 'Hollywoodland'

Best Supporting Actress:
Jennifer 'American Idol reject' Hudson for 'Dreamgirls, while of course I need to back our girl
Cate Blanchett for 'Notes On A Scandal'

I'll check back tomorrow to see if I was on the money.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You really have too much time on your hands! I miss you DANIEL!
Love your sister
Em xxx