Saturday, December 09, 2006

Oh Tannenbaum!

It took three hours, a Westlife dvd (no, I NEVER get sick of them!) and a shot or two of Mauritian rum, but I finally have a Dubai Christmas tree of my very own! The boys (Franck and Jason) won't be home for a few days so this should be a pleasant/festive surprise. At this point I'm stuck in Rome with people I don't know for Christmas, but I am trying my best to make it to Australia.

Also, the Jube Eye wishes Tania a very happy birthday for the 8th :) xox

1 comment:

Jonny&Dan said...

Mr Watson, your tree is just as good as ours! its like the skanky little brother version.... Hehehehe Joking! your tree is cute. See, the difference is, you go to cool places all the time and enjoy life that way, we poured ours ( not me, i was at work! ) into our tree. As for xmas dinner, think i will be spending here my dear, have to work boxing day and xmas eve! only get the big mans birthday off!