Monday, October 09, 2006

Day 3 - Friday



Analysts, critics and taller-than-average Victorian children alike are hailing Ski Dubai as 'a modern marvel', 'a veritable treasure trove of fun', and 'good'.

Whatever fun appears to be being had in these pictures, you can bet your bottom dirham it's genuine. We decided not to take a skiing or snow boarding lesson and instead played in the Snow Park instead - complete with tabogganing, tyre rides, igloos, caves and sculptures. I had never done it myself and it was like, so, like, fun!


Sylvester 'Sly' Stallone would be proud, I feel!


claustrophobia.com.ae

This could be anyone but trust me when I say it's not. I'm about 35% sure it's Dad and Emily.


The zoo animals looking back out at the people. Ski Dubai as it is known to both the people who own it and the people who go there, is part of the Mall of the Emirates complex - the largest mall in the world outside North America.

No comments: