Thursday, September 28, 2006

OVER REACTION a new fragrance for him

-
All is not lost! I may have gone in a little hardcore with the chainsaw reference, so I have taken a step back and taken the opportunity to salvage what I could of the roster and I have pleasantly surprised myself. Once crew scheduling get back to me in the next day or two, I will post my new, hopefully semi-decent schedule for October on this, the new look blog :)

(This is NOTHING compared to how good this baby will look by Christmas!)

Also, here is a picture of Nicole in serious Ramadan-mode in a recent retail excursion! Bless!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dan!

A long time has passed since we mailed and an eternity has passed since we met on the flight to Mumbay with stopp-over at Dubai.

On November 4th I will be in Dubai again - maybe we have the chance to meet....? You still have my email address?

All the best