Sunday, August 06, 2006

Nothing pleases like Maltesers!

On Saturday morning I arrived back in Dubai after a stunning 48 hours in one of the loveliest countries on earth - Malta! A small island off the coast of Italy in the Meditteranean, Malta is a beautiful mix of crystal blue seas, European architecture, winding alleys of restaurants and clubs, and generally very attractive people! Malta pumps at night time and takes it easy during the day, which suits me perfectly. Also the hotel we stayed in was right in the middle of the action, and I can get mega cheap rooms for myself and anyone I know, so if you want an amazing holiday, give me a call.

The crew was great which always helps. Jane was on my trip to Paris and came to Euro Disney with me, and we were stoked to be on this trip together again. On the second day we went on a chartered boat out to the nearby islands of Gozo and Comino and swam in the sea, enjoyed a seafood lunch, all the alcohol we could muster and got way too sunburnt.

On both nights we went out to dinner and to say the atmosphere was romantic would be a slight understatement. As you can see from the pictures below, the main restaurant area was down by the harbour with hundreds of small boats and lights everywhere, it was truly stunning and I can't wait to go back! (Although I know crew who have been bidding for Malta flights for over 3 years and never got it, so I count myself very lucky.)

Since I can't really choose, I'm going to put pretty much all my photos up for you to check out.

Look forward to hearing from you soon :)



The view from my hotel room...

The view from the pool..



Dinner with the crew at Pepino's at St. Julian's, and with Jane my senior


Waiting on the boat at Valetta Harbour



Cruising towards Gozo Island



Swimming while docked at the Blue Lagoon, Comino




The Blue Lagoon


Dinner at La Terrazo on the final night - isn't it amazing?

No comments: