Sunday, June 11, 2006



Not to draw too much attention away from my pretty fantastic Paris pictures (scroll down).... but thought you might like to know that the pop music stars have aligned for me and a dream of mine is about to come true! I have managed to get myself on a flight to London on the 30th of June and once I secured this flight, I was able to get two tickets to a WESTLIFE CONCERT!!!! It's being held outdoors in the grounds of Blenheim Palace, about an hour of London, and I cannot wait! Now I know for many of my tens of fans they would rather eat their own eyeballs than sit through two hours of boyband covers and cheesy hits, but for me, well you know me - I think it's the best!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of tens of fans, I'm waiting for another shameless 'competition' aimed at little more than boosting numbers to your website. I'm probably coming across as cruel, but at least I didn't mention Westlife.
On another note... Russia, hey? With love perhaps?
When are you visiting Brisbane again?

Daniel Watson said...

Oh the wit!

Well since my last 'shameless competiton' as you so mean-spiritedly put it left me feeling dejected and lonely in this war-torn, over-heated corner of the globe, there shall henceforth be a ban on all guessing games until further notice....

Well at least until Westlife rock my world and I feel alive once again...

And finally....maybe in July

Anonymous said...

I thought it might come across as mean rather than witty and humourous etc. so for that I apologise. I guess Dubai brings out the sensitivities in everyone, what with the Muslim thing and all. Yours in Protestantism,

Gary