Saturday, March 04, 2006

Melbourne, here I come!

Well, it's midnight and I've just woken up after a few hours sleep. About to go downstairs and catch the crew bus to the airport for my next flight. Leave at 0245 for Singapore where I'll be for 24 hours. Then its through to Melbourne (WOO HOO!!!!!!!!) for a measly 17 hours on the 7th, before returning to Singapore for another 24 hours... Then on the 9th it's back to Dubai for my birthday on the 11th (big party planned!)

I've attached some pics from the tennis and Glasgow - nothing too exciting, but gives you a bit of an idea.

And I can't go let Oscar season go by without my tips, so here they are: ACTOR: Heath Ledger, ACTRESS: Reese Witherspoon, SUPP ACTOR: Matt Dillon, SUPP ACTRESS: Rachel Weisz, DIRECTOR: Ang Lee, PICTURE: Brokeback Mountain.

Feel free to add comments below!



With my good friend Dache at the Dubai Tennis Championship (yes, that's Lindsay Davenport on the right)



Being welcomed by the television in Glasgow last week.



Some Scottish scenery - ok you got me. I hardly took any pictures, this is the best I could come up with!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Far be it for me to be disagreeable, but you've got it wrong with Brokeback Mtn. Having not seen it I can confidently say Capote's got it licked. So Hoffman will get the gong for that. Although I can't see how talking in a high pitched feminine voice and smoking through both his nose and mouth simultaneously for two hours takes acting beyond the mediocre.
Anyway, hope you got to see Sharapova play - what about Nadal and Fed Ex?
Mitch