Thursday, March 09, 2006

From Singapore to Melbourne, and back.



On a Boeing 777-300 after arriving in Melbourne on 7/3/06 at about 2am


Well I just came back from an awesome trip to Melbourne via Singapore. Got to see Dad, Deb, Emily and Beetle in Geelong which was the real highlight even if it was only for a few hours. Also got to meet the new addition to the family - Eddie Watson (see below!)

This was all on the second day. On the first and third days of the trip we were in Singapore. A beautiful city although I didn't get to see that much as I slept most of the time. My friend Stephanie from training was on the flight as well which made it more fun.

I'm finally getting the hang of the job - serving and clearing faster, and responding quicker to everything but I guess that's the case in all new jobs. My roster has also just changed so I'm coming back to Australia (Perth) on the 21st and I'm now also heading to the Motherland (Dusseldorf in particular) on the 12th - day after my birthday...

Speaking of birthdays, in about an hour I'm heading to my party - managed to convince 14 people to come along! It's at this very funky bar/restaurant on the beach. Will post pictures when I can. Will be depressing not having my friends back home to spend the day with but I guess I knew that when I signed up- and at this stage it appears I'll be in the same situation for my 26th and 27th birthdays too :(

Anyway here are some pictures from my trip. Enjoy.

Daniel



Meeting the new member of the family for the first time - Eddie is a Schnoodle (Schnauzer - Poodle cross)



With Emily and Beetle and Eddie



With my friend Stephanie in Singapore - just outside the Carlton Hotel where we stayed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

U chose the one where i look like a man. Thanks!!!!!!!!!! Plz put a nice one up!!!!
Luv Ya Daniel.
Emily xox