Wednesday, March 15, 2006

B-I-G N-E-W-S!

Due to some miraculous force of nature at the Emirates Crew Scheduling Centre, some poor lass by the name of Ji Kang has swapped me her 8 day Singapore/Brisbane flight for my London, Johannesburg and Doha. I mean NO-ONE usually wants these flights and especially not at the expense of such a good trip as a 4-day Brisbane layover! Anyway thanks to the aforementioned Ms Kang and a lovely unidentified lass at scheduling who approved the swap (there are lots of legalities which must be met first) I AM COMING HOME!!!!!!!

I leave Dubai on Wednesday the 22nd bound for Singapore where I stay for 24 hours.
On the night of the 23rd we leave Singapore and arrive in Brisbane on the morning of the 24th.

I'll be in Brisbane all day and night of the 24th and 25th.....

On Sunday I'll be gone most of the day doing a round trip to Auckland, but will be back again around 8pm that night.

Then I'm still in Brisbane all day and night of the 27th, and all day of the 28th when I fly out.

One more night in Sinagpore before I get back to Duabi on the 30th.

Then as you know I'm back two weeks later for my annual leave - it's like I never left!!!

Anyway I can't wait to see you all - will be in touch closer to the time, and of course feel free to book me in via email, text or leave a comment here on the site if thats easier.

Seeya :)


Birthday pics coming later tonight....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well now that I have been put in my place for not staying up to date with your blog and having two children and not remembering specific dates re birthdays, can I ask that any new posts or important information is flagged with an sms/desktop alert.
Appreciation in advance.